What can I use it for?
You can make use of Kaltura to share media like podcasts, demo videos and lecture recordings in your Moodle course and make the media more accessible with automatic captions.
Beyond basic media-sharing, Kaltura also offers more advanced tools and features:
- In-browser video recording - great for assignment feedback
- Automatic and editable captions - makes both audio and video clips more accessible
- In-browser editor - allows you to add slides, powerpoint decks and chapters to your lecture video
- Dual screen playback - viewers can toggle between slides and camera view
- Screen and cam + mic recording with Kaltura Capture - standalone application you can download
- Video Quiz - a great way of engaging students asynchronously
- Course Media Gallery - allows student uploads and discussion
- Video Assignment - allows student assignment video or audio submissions