DHX Media Recruiting Open House - March 5, 2015 - 6:30 - 8:30pm‏

DHX Media Recruiting Open House - March 5, 2015 - 6:30 - 8:30pm‏

by Ceile Prowse -
Number of replies: 0

Please read instructions on the  attached poster, you will need to RSVP if you intend to go to this event!

Forwarded message from Kate Harvey at DHX Media

Hi Ceile,

DHX is putting together our annual Recruiting Open House next Thursday, March 5th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm, and I would like to invite the classes soon to be graduating from Emily Carr and recent alum! The event is casual; it will be held in our Lounge with a brief introduction to the studio by Shirley (from Nerd Corps, now part of DHX) and myself followed by the opportunity to mingle with many of our Directors and Supervisors. Artists will have the chance to learn more about our shows and the types of positions we have coming available, as well as schedule 15 minute one-on-one meetings to show our directors their portfolio/reel. Our crew will also be happy to look at portfolios while mingling in the Lounge.

There will be snacks, pop, beer and wine! Please help us spread the word! Our event poster is attached in PDF and JPG format. *If any of the graduating students don’t have a resume to RSVP with, it’s good enough for them to send an email to us and for you to confirm they’re currently a student. Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kate