How to add and edit machine made captions
After a video has been uploaded and processed, you can add machine-made captions (English to English, 80-99% accuracy) by submitting a captions request. The turnover is about 30 minutes and you have the option of manually going over the transcript and edit out any mistakes once the captions are processed.
Ordering Captions from My Media
1. To add machine made captions (English to English, 80-99% accuracy) to videos with an audio track, go to My Media and select the file(s) you want to add captions to by checking the box to the left of the videos.
2. Once you have made one or more selection, click Actions and choose Caption & Enrich:
3. From the captions ordering page you will not have any selection choices, and you can conclude the order by clicking the Submit button:
Once the captions you have ordered have been processed you can go over the transcript and edit the text.
1. From My Media, select the video you want to edit. Hit Actions and choose Caption & Enrich.
2. From this page you will see the order status of your captions. If it has finished processing you can click the pencil to enter the captions editor:
3. The captions editor allows you to correct any flawed grammar as well as adjusting the timecode for when the captions appear:
4. Once you are finished editing hit Save in the top right corner to save your edits: