After a video has been uploaded and processed, you can add machine-made captions (English to English, 80-99% accuracy) by submitting a captions request. The turnover is about 2-10 minutes and you have the option of manually going over the transcript and edit out any mistakes once the captions are processed.
Ordering Captions from My Media
1. To add machine made captions (English to English, 80-99% accuracy) to media with an audio track, go to My Media and select the file(s) you want to add captions to by checking the box to the left of the videos.
2. Once you have made one or more selection, click Actions and choose Caption & Enrich:
3. From the captions ordering page you will not have any selection choices, and you can conclude the order by clicking the Submit button:
Once the captions you have ordered have been processed you can go over the transcript and edit the text.
1. From My Media, find the video you want to edit and click the pencil icon to the right of it.
2. From the edit page, find and click the Captions tab underneath the player. If the captions have finished processing you can click the Edit Captions button:
3. The captions editor allows you to correct any flawed grammar as well as adjusting the timecode for when the captions appear:
4. Once you are finished editing hit Save in the top right corner to save your edits: