Additional Resources: LinkedIn Learning
Learning Moodle 3.5 on LinkedIn Learning
Login to LinkedIn Learning through the Emily Carr web portal, before you access tutorials
1. Open up a new tab or window in your browser and first login to LinkedIn Learning using your Emily Carr credentials, by clicking on the login link below to access all of the files in the tutorial below.
Lynda.com 3.5 Tutorial Link
Note: You will need to login to LinkedIn Learning using the Emily Carr link above.
Moodle, a learning management system (LMS), allows you to create online classes, post assignments and assessments, calculate grades, and more. Students can access the class and resources online, complete assignments, and communicate with the instructor. This course demonstrates how instructors can get started using Moodle. Learn how to set up an instructor profile. See how to create a course and adjust course settings. Find out how to add files, post announcements, and make quizzes. Watch how to enroll students and create groups. Additionally, discover how to grade assignments and run reports.
- Setting up an instructor profile
- Creating a course
- Adjusting course settings
- Posting announcements
- Adding resources and activities
- Managing files and URLs
- Adding assignments
- Creating a quiz
- Enrolling students in a course
- Chatting and sending messages
- Setting up a gradebook
- Viewing gradebook reports
Last modified: Monday, 30 November 2020, 1:44 PM