4th Year Production Assistance - 3rd years are available

4th Year Production Assistance - 3rd years are available

by Martin Rose -
Number of replies: 8

Hello fourth year students,

As you know, a requirement for 3rd years in the Creative Development courses is to contribute time working on a 4th year graduation project. Some of the 3rd years are looking for people to assist. They are ready and waiting.

If you are looking for people to help you on your project, please reply to this post and describe what you need. We will then set forth to provide an able and willing person to work on your project.

Thanks,
Martin

In reply to Martin Rose

Re: 4th Year Production Assistance - 3rd years are available

by Michelle Tseng -

Hi everyone,

If you're interested in digitally painted 2D animation, my grad project might be a great place for you to use your talent! I'm looking for help on background painting, character colouring, After Effect composition and sound effect library researching. The story is about the journey of a young woman as she wanders into a hotel and encounters mysterious happenings during her adventure. Work-in-progress animations are updated weekly on my blog: http://ctseng.blogspot.ca/.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me by email: ctseng@ecuad.ca

Thanks, hope to hear back from you!

Michelle Chih-Hua Tseng

In reply to Martin Rose

by Leslie Bishko -

I'm echoing what Martin wrote.  Additionally, I would like to invite 4th years to drop my my class any Wednesday morning (the sooner the better).  We are in 247, and you can come by at 8:30am, or at 10:15 after our break, and we'll do a little production matchmaking right on the spot.

Leslie

In reply to Martin Rose

by Zandi Dandizette -

Hi,

I have quite a few different roles available. So no matter your skills or interests I think you will be able to take part in helping. I could use some help on simple 2D and 3D animation/modelling. There's color correction background shots to work on in After Effects also some compositing of shots when they are finished. 

The main character is born without sight hearing or sound in a cave, and the world changes around the character as they gain these attributes.

My project is shown here at zandidandizette.tumblr.com

My email addresses are zandidandismoothiekandi@yahoo.com and zandidandi@gmail.com

And I can send you more images of the different objects/things that need to be done accoordingly.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

Zandi

In reply to Martin Rose

by Teresa Cantu -

Hi!! I am looking for either a background painter (photoshop) or help with colouring (done in after effects with an animated mask since the colour layer has a boil, noooooothing complicated at all, it just consists of matching the mask bezier points to the outline and keyframing it)

I would be providing files for everything and a little bit of guidance if needed, but either photoshop and/or after effects knowledge (motion graphics class) is a must :)

teresagradfilm.blogspot.ca is my blog! Although it hasn't been updated in a little while, you can see most of my stuff in there, right now I am just focusing on animating!

you would be working on a story about a cat!

In reply to Martin Rose

by Emily Kao -

Hi!

I am looking for After Effects helpers to help out with:

• Color correction for my background shots (Background is composited using still images and recorded shots of watercolor spread effect)
  • Animate scenes using DUIK rigged character
  • Minor help with compositing layers into After Effects 

The film is about a young girl discovering her gift, and using her gift to create/change her surrounding world, eventually overcoming the dark figure that was always haunting her.

My blog is: http://emilykao.tumblr.com

It hasn't been updated in a while since I've been busy animating!

If interested, here is my email: ekao@ecuad.ca

Thanks for reading!

-Emily

In reply to Martin Rose

by Monica Blachnio -

Hello Everyone!

My story is a traditional hand-drawn 2D short film about a disfigured boy who mistrusts the world and his only friend, a cat. 

Currently I am looking for assistants who can perform various tasks:

• Rough Animating
  • In-betweening
  • Colouring
  • Clean-up
    • (all in TV Paint, and willing to teach)
  •  and After Effects/Compositing

Link to my Animatic:

https://vimeo.com/88849746

Link to my Blog: http://experimentalmika.wordpress.com/

My email is: mblachnio@ecuad.ca  

If interested, please contact me!

Thank you,

Monica

In reply to Martin Rose

by Eric Sonntag -

Hello folks!

For those interested, I require assistance with the colouring of my film noob! It's a story about the sibling rivalry of two brothers as they compete against each other in the realm of an 8bit-ish video game.

Colouring is REALLY simple for the characters, just have at them with the paint bucket!

If possible, if you would be interested in background artistry, that'd be much appreciated, but for the most part, I am primarily looking for colourists.

Here's an example of an animated scene, for those interested

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk5jzcaxgcsni03/Montage2.mp4

Hope to hear from you!

-Eric Sonntag, esonntag@ecuad.ca

In reply to Martin Rose

by Monica Blachnio -

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for assistants to do colouring and some clean up. The progam I am using currently is TV Paint, however, I can convert the file to Photoshop for easier useage.

There is still a bit to do, but any bit of help would be much apprieciated. 

Please email me at: mblachnio@ecuad.ca